Our most recommended (11-2016) Home use EMF meter!
Only US$169.9 (Including World Wide Free Shipping)
Description of the CORNET ED88T
All in one, both RF(100MHz-8GHz) and ELF (Magnetic and Electric fields) with improved sampling rate(5000 per half a second), RF Frequency meters (100MHz up to 2.7GHz), adjustable Led bar, adjustable Alarm, and 2 Average mode in RF mode(last 15 seconds and last half a second), Audio Feedback( in RF mode) , max and current measurement functions.
Pictures of the CORNET ED88T
Video Review of the CORNET ED88T
An improvement of the CORNET ED78S (since 01-2016) with:
- ELF Electric field measurement from 10V/m-1000V/m, 50Hz-50KHz
- Faster Sampling rate of 10000/sec, Display rate 2/sec (show max peak value).
- RF Frequency meter of highest signal if between 100MHz-2.7GHz
- Average is adjustable between last 0.5 second or since measurement start.
- Allows you to configure the sensitivity of the LED POWER BAR
Advantages and features
- Single Axis RF and ELF meter (most RF sources are in Y axis. ELF sources usually radiate in 2 axis).
- Both for RF and ELF measurement and source detection
- Very sensitive RF(down to 0.0005mW/m2) and ELF(0.005uT/0.05mG) modes
- Very Fast RF meter (most important for an RF meter, 5000 measurements for every half a second and displaying the max level measured in the last half second).
- RF mode from 100MHz up to 8GHz (from 0.0005mW/m2)
- ELF Magnetic mode mode LF600 - from 40 to 10KHz and up to 600mG
- ELF Magnetic mode mode LF30 - from 40 to 1000Kz and up to 10mG (very sensitive ELF mode).
- ELF Electric field mode Efield - from 50Hz to 50000Hz and up to 1000V/m
- RF mode - Audio-sound feedback
- RF mode - Adjustable audio alarm to levels of 0, -5, -10 ,-15, -20, -25, -30, -35 dBm.
- RF Led bat - Adjustable sensitivity
- RF+ELF M + ELF E modes - Display Max measured value since power up
- In RF mode, display Average level over last half a second.or over last 15 seconds.
- RF measurement in dBm, V/m, mW/m2
- Improved sensitivity in ELF, shows levels from 0.1 mG and up (0.5 in the ED75)
- LF600 mode for low frequency from 0.05uT (0.5mG)
- LF30 mode for low frequency from 0.01uT (0.1mG)
- ELF measurement in uT, mG.
- Histogram graph (level/time graph) shows the values measured on the last 15 seconds. Helps you see fast signals and how the radiation levels changes over time. Great for RF/ELF source hunting.
- Improved LCD display
- Back Led light feature.
- Led Light bar that marks the radiation level if you are having a hard time with the numbers).
- 9V battery
- Improvement of the CORNET ED75
- LFE M, ELF E and RF in the same meter
- 90 days money back guaranty
- 1 year warranty
- One axis only (if you want to track the source this is an advantage).
- Short battery life (about 3 hours with back-light)
- At first some people can find it hard to follow all the info on the LCD (but it also have a led light bar to make it easier at first)..
- ON-OFF button is easily pushed when inside the bag.
The CORNET ED88T is highly recommended as a first meter. You pay a little extra and get much more info.
Only $169.9 190 184.9
Including World Wide Free Shipping
(Default Registered Air Mail shipping, will take 2-5 weeks, average 2 weeks)
Israeli customers please press here...
The meter's setup
Manufacture's data sheet:
Operation mode: Tri-mode of operation
(RF mode): High frequency RF Broadband
(Gauss mode): Low frequency Magnetic field
(Electric Field mode): Low frequency Electric field
Frequency range & sensitivity
RF mode: 100MHz to 8.0GHz
-60dBm to +5dBm, 14mv/m-26v/m, 0.5uw/m-sq to 1.8 w/m-sq
Gauss mode: (1)50Hz to 10KHz (0.1uT to 50uT)/ (1mG to 500mG), (2)50Hz to 1KHz (0.01uT to 1uT)/ (0.1mG to 10mG)
Electric field mode: 50Hz - 10KHz (10v/m to 1000v/m)
Frequency Display: 100MHz to 2.7GHz
Analog RF(AM/FM) and high speed digital burst, RF, GSM,TDMA,CDMA,PCS,Wi-Fi 2.4GH, 5.8GHz, 3.6GHz WiMAX, 3 - 6GHz Ultra-Wide-band, 3G, 4G and AC smart meter. AC high voltage power line, Transformer, Motor, Appliance EMFDisplay mode: dBm, mW/m2, V/m, uT, mGauss, MHz
Display: Graphics LCD multi-digit power level display, moving Histogram, level bar display, color LED segment.
Function: RF power level, LF magnetic field strength, Electric Field strength, signal frequency, Hold, MAX, Peak Average, Average, Sound output, audio Alarm, custom LED level
All rights reserved
No Radiation For You" (c) 1/1/2010"