We all use electric and electronic equipment in the house. Electronic equipment makes our life much easier. Usually when electronic equipment is being used,
EMF/EMR sources within the house:
EMF/EMR(Electromagnetic Fields/Electromagnetic Radiation) is being emitted from it, mostly in low frequency, but sometimes also in High frequency.
EMF/EMR low frequency (ELF) sources in the house:
- CRT TV
- Air conditioner systems
- Electric Ovens
- Electrical heating systems
- Underfloor heating system
- Electric beds
- Bed side electronic clock-allarm-radio devices
- Power supplies and voltage converters
- Stereo and home entertainment systems
- Computers and laptops
- CFL (Compact Florescent Light ) bulbs.
- Neighbors' ELF sources that are located next to your walls.
Pictures of ELF sources in the house:
EMF/EMR High frequency (RF) sources in the house:
- DECT and other types of cordless phones, even on standby mode.
- Mobile phones (most people use them also when at home) , when using it, and once in a while, on standby mode
- Microwave ovens, when in use
- WiFi routers and equipment
- TV video games like Play-Station 3, Wii, XBOX and so on.
- Streamers (Wi-Fi)
- Bluetooth equipment
- Baby sense monitors
- Neighbors' RF sources.
- Smart Electric/Gas/water meters.
- Smart TV
- "Smart house" wireless components
- "Internet of things" components
- "Smart City" components
Pictures of RF sources in the house:
How to limit the exposure?
In your house you are the master, you can very easily control the way you use the equipment. By following some basic rules and steps you can reduce your exposure. So what can you do?
- Keep a safe distance from working electric and electronic equipment.
- Minimize the use of cordless phones, WiFi, Bluetooth and the cell phone while in the house.
- Disconnect electric equipment from the power socket when not in use.
- It is recommended to buy electromagnetic meters both for high and low frequency so you will be able to monitor the radiation sources in your house.
EMF/EMR Knowledge additional info on this site:
All rights reserved
No Radiation for You" (c) 1/1/2010"
please contact us at : email@example.com