Electromagnetic Radiation(EMF/EMR) Reduction
Reduce use (of EMF/EMR devices) and exposure (to EMF/EMR)
Reduce of your exposure to Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) and your
Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) emitting devices will help to minimize the effect EMR will have over
EMR (sources and
exposure) Reduction is the third step.
By reduction of the EMR sources in your
environment you can minimize and limit most of your EMR
exposure. When you can't reduce or control the sources you need to
protect yourself, but most of the time you will be able to reduce your exposure
to EMR by simple means and actions. Your exposure to EMR should be metered both by the levels of EMR and the length of the exposure.
In this section of the site we will cover ways and simple actions that can be performed by you in order to minimize your exposure to EMR.
If you want to reduce your exposure to EMF you need to do the following:
- Minimize the use of RF radiation emitting devices like mobile and cordless phones.
- Move all EMF sources as far as possible away from you and from places you sleep in, stay in and work in.
- Keep away from Electromagnetic Radiation sources.
- Use and EMF meter to find EMF sources and penetration points, to understand their emission and to make sure the steps you take actually reduce your exposure
- Use a Air Tube earpiece or the speaker function, When using the mobile phone.
- Turn off WIFI and 3G/4G Data connection on your smartphone. Turn if ON only for few minutes when you must and turn it OFF after you stop surfing .
- Remove any DECT devices
(cordless phones, baby monitors).
- If you have a Wi-Fi computer
communication (router, PCs, and laptops), use it only when there is no other choice and turn it off when
not in use.
- Install a wired computer network, to limit the use of your wireless network.
- Unplug all electronic and
electric home appliance from the power, when not in use (will also save some electricity).
- Stay away from people who use mobile phones, when they use them.
- Don’t use mobile phones in elevators,
underground parking lots, cars, buses, trains, basements.
- Don’t stay long in place in
which there is a lot of EMR.
Please see the following sub pages for more details
All rights reserved
No Radiation For You" (c) 1/1/2010"
please contact us at : email@example.com