Question - How to create a good grounding system for all my protection?
Is it OK to use the electric ground?
Answer - I recommend not to use the electric ground on the electric socket, but to a special pole outside.
It usually have some micro currents on it. If you connect your grounding to it, the currents might end up on your protection. If you touch it, the currents might find their way onto your skin and nerves system.
I recommend to use a grounding pole and insert it to the real ground on your back yard.
If possible make sure the dirt there is always wet. Then connect your grounding system and protection to this pole. Make sure you follow the following Best practices.
Best practice for grounding:
1. Make the grounding cords as short as possible.
2. Have as less as possible connections points between the protection to the pole.
3. Make sure the connections are as strong as possible (lots of contact).
4. The impedance should be as low as possible (lower then 1 Ohm is recommended).
5. Ground all connection to a grounding pole on the yard.
6. Don't connect to the house electric ground.