Outside the house
While you are outside the house, on a trip, on your way somewhere, or if your house or working place are close by to an EMF/EMR(Electromagnetic Fields/Electromagnetic Radiation) source, you may be exposed to outdoor EMF/EMR sources in high and low frequencies.
- Low frequency sources:
- High and low voltage Electric power lines.
- Electric substations.
- Street power converters.
- Electric transportation power lines.
- High frequency sources:
- Wireless communication facilities.
- Cell phone masts.
- TV and radio broadcasting stations.
- WiFi and WiMax regional communication equipment.
- Military communications, Radar and Electronic warfare equipment.
How to limit the exposure?
While you have some control over the EMR sources in your home and workplace by keeping a safe distance, minimizing the use and unplugging the source of EMR when not in use. When you are outside you have almost no active control over the EMR sources. What you have control over, is yourself, and yourself only. Using some products that are available on the market, you can control your exposure and reduce it to the minimum possible.
- keep safe distance from antennas (more than 100 meters for a non EHS person, several hundreds meters for EHS person).
- Use shielding products to reduce the penetration of the EMR to your house.
- In extreme conditions (like in case that you house is next to a mobile phone mast) you can paint you external walls with electromagnetic blocking paint.
- for EHS - Wear an “EMR protective hat” (make it your self or buy it over the net).
- for EHS - Wear closes made out of EMR blocking cloth.
ENF/EMR sources outside the house
EMF/EMR Knowledge additional info on this site:
All rights reserved
No Radiation for You" (c) 1/1/2010"
please contact us at : email@example.com